- Student Intranet
- School Year Classes
- Babies/Toddlers Make Music– Ages 3 months to 2 with Parent
- Toddlers Make Music– Ages 1 & 2 with Parent
- Kids Make Music– Ages 2 & 3 with Parent
- Big Kids Make Music– Ages 3 & 4 with parent.
- Young Musicians Make Music– Ages 4-5 – Drop off Class
- Rhythm Readers with Introduction to Piano – Ages 5-7 without Parent
- Melody Makers with Guitar/Piano Option – Ages 6-8 without Parent
- Orff with Recorder Level I & II – Grade 2 and up without Parent
- Recorder & Orff Ensemble – Grades 4 and up without Parent
- Simply Music Shared & Private Piano Lessons – Ages 6 – Adult
- Ukulele for Children & Adults – Ages 5 – adult
- Simply Music Piano
- Simply Music Gateway - Music For Special Needs
- Shared and Private Lessons
- Frequently Asked Questions? (MR)
- Why Northwest Music?
- How Will My Child Benefit from their Early-Childhood Music Classses
- What Are the Age Ranges for Your Classes? Are they "all ages?"
- Do Parents/Siblings attend classes?
- How does this prepare my child for future music endeavors?
- What should I expect of my my child in class?
- How should parents participate in classes?
- How can our family explore music at home?
- Can I try out a class for free?
- Infant & Toddler Classes
- SKYPE MUSIC LESSONS
- School Year Classes
- Studio Policy
Login to your Music Teacher's Helper account.
2018 Music Lessons are now in session!Expressions of Interest and Registrations for Lesson in 2018 now being taken.
Both New and Existing students are required to read, sign and return via email Northwest Music 2017 Registration Forms.
Click here to download Registration Pack.
2018 NSW School Holidays and Term DatesTerm 1 - Tuesday, 30 January 2018 to Friday, 13 April 2018 [11 weeks].
School holidays - Saturday 14 April to Monday, 30 April 2018.
Term 2 - Tuesday, 01 May 2018 to Friday, 06 July 2018 (10 weeks)
School Holidays - Saturday, 7 July 2018 to Sunday 22 July 2018.
Term 3 - Tuesday, 24 July 2018 to Friday, 28 September 2018 [10 weeks].
School Holidays - Saturday, 29 September to Sunday, 14 October.
Term 4 - Monday, 15 October 2018 to Friday 19 December 2018 [9.5 weeks]
School Holidays - Saturday, 22 December 2018 to Tuesday, 29 January 2018.
WOODWIND AND BRASS REPAIRSNorthwest Music now offers a Woodwind and Brass Repair Service to individuals and Schools. [Click here for Price List]
***Free pick up and delivery for Schools. (Terms and conditions apply)
Licensed Teacher of 'Simply Music' #684
Australian developed Piano Play Method.
Simply Music has beginning students playing great sounding classical, contemporary, ballads & blues from their very first sessions!
PIANO TUNINGNorthwest Music now taking bookings for Piano Tuning.
Register your inquiry here.