Terms & Conditions of Tuition
3. If payment is not received within the payment period, a reminder notice will be forwarded. Until full payment is made, lessons may be temporarily reduced in time or suspended.
4. As weekly lesson time is reserved in advance especially for each individual/group, it may not be possible to re-arrange or make up lessons when the student is unable to attend. Catch-Up may be offered where possible. Lessons missed due to the tutor’s decision will be carried forward. Fees will not be refunded or credited.
5. At Least A minimum of 48 hours’ notice MUST be given for cancellation or rescheduling of lessons or FULL fee will be charged. Your Teacher will arrive at scheduled time booked. Over running is not possible. Please be ready for lesson when teacher arrives. All ‘Cancellation / Reschedule requests must be completed from Student Portal.
6. Parents are encouraged and welcome to attend lessons, maximum lesson goals may be achieved with attendance of both student and parent present. Attendance at lessons by friends is usually a distraction and therefore, not permitted.
7. Entry into examinations, scholarships, competitions and music camps should only be made on the tutor’s advice and recommendation and/or after consulting the tutor. Poor and unprepared performances can be avoided by students seeking advice from their tutor before accepting invitations to perform.
10. 4 Weeks Written notice must be given prior to the end of the year before terminating tuition. Alternatively, payment of the next month’s fees must be made.