- School Year Classes
- Babies/Toddlers Make Music– Ages 3 months to 2 with Parent
- Toddlers Make Music– Ages 1 & 2 with Parent
- Kids Make Music– Ages 2 & 3 with Parent
- Big Kids Make Music– Ages 3 & 4 with parent.
- Young Musicians Make Music– Ages 4-5 – Drop off Class
- Rhythm Readers with Introduction to Piano – Ages 5-7 without Parent
- Melody Makers with Guitar/Piano Option – Ages 6-8 without Parent
- Orff with Recorder Level I & II – Grade 2 and up without Parent
- Recorder & Orff Ensemble – Grades 4 and up without Parent
- Simply Music Shared & Private Piano Lessons – Ages 6 – Adult
- Ukulele for Children & Adults – Ages 5 – adult
- Simply Music Piano
- Simply Music Gateway - Music For Special Needs
- Shared and Private Lessons
- Frequently Asked Questions? (MR)
- Why Northwest Music?
- How Will My Child Benefit from their Early-Childhood Music Classses
- What Are the Age Ranges for Your Classes? Are they "all ages?"
- Do Parents/Siblings attend classes?
- How does this prepare my child for future music endeavors?
- What should I expect of my my child in class?
- How should parents participate in classes?
- How can our family explore music at home?
- Can I try out a class for free?
- SKYPE MUSIC LESSONS
- School Year Classes
- Studio Policy
Login to your Music Teacher's Helper account.
2017 Music Lessons are now in session!Expressions of Interest and Registrations for Lesson in 2017 now being taken.
Both New and Existing students are required to read, sign and return via email Northwest Music 2017 Registration Forms.
Click here to download Registration Pack.
2017 NSW School Holidays and Term DatesTerm 1 - Monday, 30 January 2017 to Friday, 07 April 2017 [10 weeks].
School holidays - Saturday 8 April to Tuesday, 25 April 2017.
Term 2 - Wednesday, 06 April 2017 to Friday, 30 June 2017 [9 1/2 weeks].
School Holidays - Saturday, 1 July 2017 to Monday 17 July 2017 [9 1/2 weeks].
Term 3 - Tuesday, 18 July 2017 to Friday, 22 September 2017 [9 1/2 weeks].
School Holidays - Saturday, 23 September to Sunday, 8 October.
Term 4 - Monday, 16 October 2017 to Friday 15 December 2017 [10 weeks]
School Holidays - Saturday, 16 December 2017 to Monday, 29 January 2018.
WOODWIND AND BRASS REPAIRSNorthwest Music now offers a Woodwind and Brass Repair Service to individuals and Schools. [Click here for Price List]
***Free pick up and delivery for Schools. (Terms and conditions apply)
MUSIC LESSONS AVAILABLE IN YOU OWN HOME - NORTHWEST SYDNEY AREA
Lessons conducted in your own home.
Northwest Music now offers in home lessons, traveling to students homes giving lesson in person around Sydney's Hills and Northwest.
Areas currently teaching in:
Blacktown, Dural, Castle Hill, Cherrybrooke, Kellyville, Kellyville Ridge, Rouse Hill, Beaumont Hills, Riverstone, The Ponds, Quakers Hill. and surrounding areas.
If your suburb is not listed contact us to ask if we may travel to your home.
Licensed Teacher of 'Simply Music' #684
Australian developed Piano Play Method.
Simply Music has beginning students playing great sounding classical, contemporary, ballads & blues from their very first sessions!
PIANO TUNINGNorthwest Music now taking bookings for Piano Tuning.
Register your inquiry here.